5 of the worse gas Explosions
On the 26th of June there was a Gas Explosion in Oldham which at this present time is being treated as a Murder inquiry. Unfortunately there was a 2 year old involved who had died due to the explosion.
It was reported that there was a domestic in the house which may be related which we wont know until further enquiries are made.
It is very unfortunate that we have Gas Explosions every year, The thoughts are with the family at present but whats on everyone mind at the moment is, “If only“.
We cant bring anyone back to life but it is always a reminder of what gas can do if neglected.
Just below are some of the worse Gas Explosions we may know about.
What to do if you smell Gas in the UK.
Turn off gas meter.
Open all the doors in the house.
Turn off any Electrical appliances.
Avoid the use of any type of flames.
Call 0800 111 999
We have more about having an Emergency Gas Leak here.