Plumbing Reviews for Stephen Edwards of SE Plumbing & Heating
106. 18th December 2012
Thank you very much for your prompt attention and very good service this morning. We will definitely use you again and recommend you.
from Dorothy and Greg Hill
Thanks from Dorothy Hill email@example.com.
This goes to Stephen Edwards an Emergency Plumber Croyden.
81. 15th October 2012
Really fantastic and reliable service – this company knows exactly what good customer service entails. I had a leaking shower that turned out to be more of a problem than I thought – SE Plumbing & Heating have sorted the problem and have been extremely professional and reliable in doing so. I highly recommend this company and would definitely use them again.
Thanks from Ruth Foss-Smith firstname.lastname@example.org
This goes to Stephen Edwards an Emergency Plumber Croydon.
80. 15th October 2012
Smart professional plumber arrived within the hour, made a fast repair to my leaking radiator and charged a fair price. Would definitely recommend.
Thanks from Angela Abraeger04@hotmail.com from London.
This goes to Stephen Edwards an Emergency Plumber Croydon
78. 15th October 2012
Extremely good service received tonight, I thought I would be capable of fixing my toilet myself however I was very wrong and soon had the toilet in as many pieces as you can imagine and had water leaking all over the bathroom floor. I called Martin Smith for an emergency plumber to come and repair the toilet, he had an engineer from SE Plumbing and Heating to my property in London within the hour. I was very surprised that the plumber had the parts to repair my toilet as I’d been to 3 plumbing shops and failed to find the required parts. He repaired the toilet in no time there were no hidden fee’s and charged me a more than reasonable price for the materials used, I wouldn’t think twice to used these guys again! Thank you
67. 29th September 2012
Excellent, we may have paid £145 for 10 minutes work but it was done with courtesy, politeness and without fuss.
Will certainly recommend.
61. 17th September 2012
A great service would highly recommend Stephen. Will from now on only use Stephen on all my properties when anything needs doing.
Thanks again for everything.
60. 15th September 2012
Perfect service received! Plumber got to us ontime and gave some very good advise about our plumbing system.
57. 11th September 2012
I called at midnight and got a very prompt response (plumber was at my house within about 20 minutes) and problem was sorted very quickly – thanks so much – the plumber who came was really nice and fixed the problem really quickly – very impressed. Thank you.
55. 8th September 2012
Superb service received tonight the plumber Stephen repaired our central heating pipe after I hit it with a nail causing water to leak through the ceiling not only did he repair the pipe but also drained and refilled the heating with protector fluid great work especially at 1am!
54. 7th September 2012
Stephen responded within 30 minutes to a call out for an emergency plumber in Coulsdon at 6.am on a Sunday morning and fixed the problem with our two leaking toilets very well. Very pleasant and courteous service and the call out rate was reasonable considering it was such an unsocial time and at such short notice.
Thanks from jenifer Graves email@example.com from Coulden.
52. 3rd September 2012
Stephen Edwards came right out when we needed and fixed the problem. I was very happy with the service and would recommend them to anyone who needed an emergency plumber!
41. 21st August 2012
plumbing engineer: Stephen Edwards
date: August 2012
Stephen was very efficient and sensible about fixing our leaking bath, taking care to solve the problem while causing as little damage as possible to the (originally) badly fitted bath. He was also very professional, friendly and polite – I would recommend him thoroughly.
30. 16th July 2012 Stephen got to us in good time and I would recommend him in future.
Thanks from Rebecca Davies firstname.lastname@example.org near Guildford.
28. 29th June 2012 The engineer was very good, and not an unreasonable price, would happily use again
25. 23rd June 2012 A couple of months ago we had a plumbing disaster in the middle of the night, our shower started high pressure leaking through the electrical unit, and it was making an awful racket. We couldn’t work out how to turn the water off, so we rang around for an emergency plumber. Despite many websites and phone numbers claiming they were 24hr emergency plumbers, they either didn’t answer, or said they wouldn’t be able to help until the following day. We found Martin’s website, and gave them a call, they were incredibly pleasant for half 4 in the morning, and sent someone out ASAP. Stephen arrived within an hour or so, and was really helpful, and considerate of noise etc as we live in a flat and our neighbours were sleeping. He was friendly, efficient and considerate, and managed to secure the area quickly and safely. I would definitely recommend him for anyone needing a plumber, let alone one in the middle of the night! Thanks again Stephen, really appreciate your work! Robyn & Jo, Brighton.
Thanks from Robyn & Jo email@example.com from Brighton.
18. 28th May 2012 Stephen Edwards, the emergency engineer, came out quickly in the middle of the night. Fixed the immediate problem and returned within 48hrs with the parts necessary to prevent a repetition of the problem. He kept in contact via the phone throughout. He was professional, efficient and polite. Would use again and would recommend to others.
1. 14th May 2012 Considering it was the middle of the night, he was remarkably cheerful and positive. The job turned out to be simply closing the flow of water into a
radiator which had sprung a leak, which he did in no time at all. My only concern was that the Engineer could not take payment by card.
Thanks from Barbara Kelleher firstname.lastname@example.org from Godalming of Surrey
This goes to Stephen Edwards an Emergency Plumber in Croydon of London who also has won the Plumber Of The Month June 2012.
You can give Stephen a review by clicking on Plumbing Reviews and quoting Stephen Edwards Croydon.
You can contact Stephen on 07960761411 or send an email to email@example.com where Stephen will reply.
Stephen Edwards has won as listed below.