Plumbing Register Free Listing for Registered Plumbers
Welcome to the plumbing register, the UK number one for Quality plumbing leads.
You will be amazed on what we can offer you registered Plumbers as explained below.
We offer you emergency plumbing jobs where you dont pay us nothing and best of all the customer pays you on completion, The hourly rate you earn is listed below. If you get further work from the job then you may pay us as a good will gesture as we dont keep you in to a contract, further information below.
- For a Bank Holiday please choose Saturday or Sunday.
- All payments are paid directly from the customer unless stated by ourselfs before via a text message.
- Domestic - Monday to Friday 8am - 4pm your earn £60 per hour.
- Domestic - Saturday to Sunday 8am - 4pm your earn £90 per hour.
- Domestic - Monday to Friday 4pm - 8pm your earn £90 per hour.
- Domestic - Monday to Friday 8pm - 8am your earn £95 per hour.
- Commercial - Monday to Friday 8am - 4pm your earn £70 per hour.
- Commercial - Saturday to Sunday 8am - 4pm your earn £95 per hour.
- Commercial - Monday to Friday 4pm - 8pm your earn £95 per hour.
- Commercial - Monday to Friday 8pm - 8am your earn £110 per hour.
- An editional £30 for the first hour of the Jetting machine is an extra
- Drainage - Monday to Friday 8am - 4pm your earn £60 per hour.
- Drainage - Saturday to Sunday 8am - 4pm your earn £90 per hour.
- Drainage - Monday to Friday 4pm - 8pm your earn £90 per hour.
- Drainage - Monday to Friday 8pm - 8am your earn £95 per hour.
- After the hour it becomes per half hour but is a minimum of 1 hour
Our main business is all about the emergency work but we also generate general plumbing jobs at a low fee for example as below.
- All lead fee's where the job is under £150 you will need to pay us £15.00
- All lead fee's where the job is above £150 you will need to pay 10%
- How to pay us the lead fee? there no contract at all, dont pay us and we wont chase you, you dont have to pay us the lead fee but paying us the lead fee of your own choice will only mean one thing, more work your way as we gain your trust
- When you pay us then what we do is put it in as optimization in your area as we are not interested in making money as we see it as a long term investment.
We are a national company for Plumbers, Electricians, Drainage Engineers, Gas Engineers, LPG Specialists, Oil Engineers, Bathroom Fitters, and much more. (Please let us know if you don't want to be on the lead list but as just a free listing on the Plumbing Directory)
Free listing for registered Plumbers, Gas Safe and more
We have a free listing for Plumbers which we are always adding to every page in every town so when the telephones are blocked then the customers will find your number in your local town to call you direct.
Please be free to read up on why it is good to have a Plumbing agent.
What happens if the customer was to cancel while on route of an emergency plumbing job? Our policy is to pay the Plumber a £30 call out fee from when they step into their vehicle and start the engine up.
Please Keep in mind that you must not attend the Emergency Plumbing Job until we have text you any job detail. This gives the engineer peace of mind knowing that they are going to get a payment either way.
Gas/Oil, Drainage, Electrical and Plumbing leads generated by our Get a Quote Form where you pay for the lead once the customer makes payment
Once the job is done then what do we do? Make payment within 2 days using Pay pal.
What if we don't do the job? If you don't do the job you don't pay us.
Areas to Cover As a National Business you can cover as much as you want.
Please note before excepting work off us and filling in the form, you must make sure that you understand the Customers Terms and Conditions which is on our emergency plumbing form and other Terms and Conditions below.
Engineer Terms and Conditions Below:
You must get to the customers house within the 90 minutes time slot as quoted by ourself's, we expect all emergencies are done profession which includes as listed below.
We take over charging seriously so please make sure you have no mistakes. Any mistakes will have consequences, First it will start as a tempary suspension of work until customer has been paid back then will end up as 2 months following suspension.
Soft complaints: Any other complaint that is at you fault will also act as a suspension of 1 month if it is found of your fault if you have decieved the customer.
Once you have been suspended we request you to re-register as this shows you have read through the terms and conditions to show how serious we take any complaints.
As your agent we are here to protect the customer and the Engineers of whom attends.
All engineer who attends must be named on our database and no work is to passed on to another member in you company unless named in our book.
If you dont get to the property within the time window of the 90 minutes then you loose you rights to the job which may result in cancellation as our company has to respond in the best interests of the customer.
All jobs must be done to British Standards unless it has been noted on the reciept as a tempary job.
You must not tell the customer's you work directly for Martin Smith as a employee or a subcontract.
The engineer must have the correct tools on him at all times as stated in the Emergency Plumbing tools which this also includes a jetting machine when attending a drainage job. A blocked toilet is classed as a plumbers job and if there is more than just the toilet blocked then it is classed as a drainage job. Drainage = Jetting Machine Specialist. Ground floor toilet can also be classed as a drainage.
Please expect to be called up 24 hours in the day 365 days a year and take at least 1 in every 2 jobs out of hours.
Once you fill in the form ir may take up to a couple of weeks before you are included in our database of Engineers.
Once registered Martin Smith will work in your area for Optimization to gain more lead.
Please ask your customer to give you a review at www.plumbingreviews.biz
Once a year we will also have Plumber of the year which will be put together on work performance, quality, reliability. Our aim is to get the best customer relationship, happy customers and most of all is doing the job to high satisfaction.