The biggest battle in Plumbing is making sure you have the correct tools for the job. The second most important thing about the Plumbing work is the knowledge and the experience.
Just below I will be giving a list of Emergency Plumbing Tools that every Plumber needs to keep on there van when in need of there Tools when on an Emergency.
Starting from the most important Plumbing Tools Listed Below
- 3 pairs of grips, Small, Medium and Big
- Rounded Pipe cutters 10ml, 15ml, 22ml and 28ml
- Plastic pipe cutters for Speedfit and Waste Pipe
- Screwdrivers includes Electrical and Allan Keys
- Chisle and Hacksaw
- Basin Spanners + Sink Tap Spanner
- Hammer and Wench
- Tape measure and Stanley Knife
- Blow Torch, Solder and Lighting Kit
- Torch and Mirror
- Electric Drill, Small Kango and Dremol + Kit
- Mains Stop Tap Keys
- Hose Pipe and maybe Bucket but not essential
- Silacone Gun
- Tank Bungs
- Drainage Rods
- Immersion Key Spanner
Just above are the most importand Tools when on an Emergency Plumbing Job to go with your Plumbing Materials.
If you feel that I am missing any tools then please let us know as this came from the top of my head and I will update this post.